Sunday, 11 January 2009

Loving the hearts





The results of some watercolour painting in the studio yesterday, have made their way to cards already. See in Etsy shop this week. It's just tricky keeping the colours as warm as the original watercolours. It was great to be able to get back to basics and experiment with different media again, and also it made me realise that for every half decent piece there are at least a couple of duds!! It refreshing to be able to revisit and develop an idea (this one I had about two years ago) and look at it differently. This is one of the reasons I like looking through my old sketch books when I'm ready for starting something new.

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Lovely! Have you considered selling watercolor originals like these? I think you should!