Thursday, 19 February 2009

6th of the 6th, two smelly wet dogs on holiday

Now then, what a random picture you may be thinking.... but there is a method to my madness today. I saw a great post of Jesse's blog this week about an idea she, or one of her fellow bloggers had, it's a bit like tagging, and even though I wasn't tagged I had to join in. What you have to do is:

"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."

Well, I won't tag 6 other peeps but if you want to join in then be my guest and leave a comment to say you've had a go.

This picture is from a holiday we took a few years ago in Wales, Pembrokeshire to be exact, with two of our very good friends and their dog. We were down on a little beach, looking in rock pools and enjoying the late October sunshine and our two dogs had been swimming, digging in the sand and running around after sticks, generally having a fab old doggy time! I took this picture of them sat on the sea wall, and I just think its great (PS Jack is the one on the right, Tia his girlfriend, is the other!!), 'two smelly wet dogs on holiday!' After this we went for one of the best pub lunches ever, fresh seafood salad by the sea, as always my life book-marked by food!!

No comments: