Friday, 27 February 2009

and some days it just does...






... like today! I have only been in the studio this afternoon, and I went in without a real plan of attack. I knew I needed some more stock for the shop but also needed to get on with some Mothers Day designs. I decided (yes, I made a decision!!) to concentrate on stock for the shop and the upcoming Nottingham Craft Mafia fair at Trent Uni next week. See above for my pleasing results!! A new slant on my stitched cards, with added watercolour-colour.

4 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

I really love the stitched cards with the additional of the watercolor! Perfect!

Natasha said...

The stitched cards with watercolour will definitely be a winner!

Jeanette said...

Oooh I like these lots.

Jesse said...

These are really, really lovely.