Tuesday, 3 February 2009

More blog love



I got a mention today on another blog from the lovely Catherine Moran aka Kitty Stitch (see above, her beautiful Valentine Cards, to be found in her Etsy shop here). She is a UK-based artist in Brighton, a textile designer with an interest in print, knit, painting, embroidery, illustration, graphics, fashion and any type of pattern, so she shares a lot of my interests too! Please find her blog here, and also her website here, where you can find examples of her work, enjoy the eye candy and thanks to Catherine for the mention.
I have also posted one of my new Good Luck cards on Etsy so I hope that will be winging its way to a new home soon.
I have had a bit of a crappy week so far, due to the snow. Its been horrendous trying to commute, and took me two and a half hours this morning to get there, instead of 45 mins. I was a nervous wreck by then tiem I got to work this morning, and it just seemed to put me off my stride for the whole day. How did it get so bad so quickly, we just are completely out of practice in the UK, everything seems to come to a stand still! Quite annoying but I'll get over it! Ah, well, only another day to do, and then more studio time for me and another shift in the Craft Mafia Shop, so nice things to look forward to....

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Your weather was even on our news today! It's snowing here too. congrats on the blog feature, doing to check it out now!