Tuesday, 10 February 2009

More cupcakes

Just trying different styles at the mo, but I have a full day in the studio on Thursday so I will be experimenting to my hearts content all day long, and will post my fave results to show you on Thursday night.

As for everything else, I have entered one of my Valentine Cards into a Tigerprint competition this week, and they are running more this year, so I will be setting myself mini-projects each time a new one comes out, and even if I have no luck with the comps, at least I will have a few new designs to try to market to other companies. How does that sound for a plan, Stan?

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

You are making me hungry with all these cupcakes. Luckily there is a raspberry vanilla Valentine's cake in the kitchen!

Jesse said...

Great idea. I keep meaning to enter competitions; besides any other possible perks, it's a great way to get things finished.