Friday, 20 February 2009

with a cherry on top

This is an idea for some gift wrap, using a more textured approach. I have been told that some of my simpler photoshop pieces looked a bit flat as I have block coloured them with single colours, and the resulting image wasn't as interesting as it could be. I think I have made improvements here with a bit more shading etc in the cake wrappers. I think I need to go and sit in a quiet room with my Photoshop book and learn a few more tricks of the trade. I'm liking the way this is going though but am not really 100% in the sooziebee 'zone' today. feel like I want to sleep instead zzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Sherrin said...

I really like this. Photoshop, illustrator etc are so tricky!! Yay for you... I could never get this far. I've tried and it just does my head in!