Thursday, 19 March 2009

There's no place like home




Ans thats where I have been for the last few days, up North to see the family. Here are some shots I took in Newcastle, where 'the ladies went to lunch' on Saturday (well the ladies and a very cute little boy called Thomas!). The Millenium Bridge is fantastic, although a bit scary to walk across. Its great to see at night 'cos its all lit up and pretty!! The Baltic Gallery on the Gateshead side of the Tyne is amazing too. If you ever get the chance to visit then do... Fab views from the huge glass viewing platform at the top.
As for me, I have come back feeling all relaxed, having had a fab time with the whole family. It doesn't happen very often that we are all in the same place at the same time, and that makes it all the more special when we are. I think you appreciate family more as you get older and I really love spending quality time with them. They say that you can choose your friends but not your family.... well even if I could I wouldn't change a thing!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

It looks spectacular! Sounds like a wonderful trip.