Monday, 27 April 2009

Birdy doodles



Nothing better to clear your mind and wind down after a busy weekend than by doodling away on a Sunday night. Everything just seems soooo busy at the moment (not complaining, busy in a good way!!) so it was nice to have an hour of me, my black pen and a couple of blank pages last night.
This week I have two blissful days in the studio and then a long bank holiday weekend, for which we haven't much planned. I think gardening will be featuring high on our list of things to do. We have been so lucky this year as our neighbour has let us use the top of her garden as a veg patch. Our own garden is quite small and there isn't much room to grow many veggies so this has come as a godsend. Hopefully a few more of our carrots and beetroot will sprout soon, I'm beginning to wonder whether we are watching them too much, or even whether I actually planted them at all! Pics to follow if they ever do grow!

5 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

These are fabulous! Like them very much.

sooziebee said...

thankyou Karen, am still not sure what to do with them, maybe do a little design and get it burned onto a screen perhaps, am really wanting to try my hand at it, but haven't had the time or the nerve!!

Jesse said...

Love the birds on the stripey branches.

Jo Bradford said...

I am with Karen on this one... these are fab!! I love 'em xoxo

sooziebee said...

so kind of you all, thanksyou x