Thursday, 30 April 2009

encouraged


After reading your lovely words and comments about my birdy doodles I have been working on some pictures in my sketch book. I am hoping to post them either in the Etsy shop or on Folksy. In doing them I have satisfied my cravings of picking up a pen or pencil and drawing again, getting it down on paper rather than fiddling about with the computer, and its been gooood!
This weekend its Bank Holiday again, so I have five days off work, yeyyyyy!! I spent the day packing up some of my work, which is on its way up to a craft fair in Carlisle with Lucy, a Nottingham Craft Mafia member, who has kindly offered to put it on her stand. Fingers crossed she has lots of customers and it's a success.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

These are truly lovely, I've really enjoyed watching them evolve from your original chicken sketches. Inspiration is a wonderful thing.