Sunday, 26 April 2009

London sun



See this blue sky? Well, thats what the sky looked like the whole time we were in London. I went for a couple of days with the girls from work and we had a fab time, sightseeing, watching a show and mooching a round the shops. Ahhh, lovely.




While we were there we found a cute little shop near Covent Garden that was jam-packed full of stationery, cards, books, toys, etc (all Japanese-Korean style) and I saw this little year book (for the bargain price of £1.80) and just had to buy it. I love this style of watercolour and the illustrations in it are just wonderful. You can find it on artbox which is a lovely website but I couldn't read it all, as it seems to be in Korean??? Correct me if I am wrong.... I'm hoping to use it to plan my sooziebee year and write down some goals in the hope I will be spending some more time than usual in the studio over the next few months.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope it is a sunny as mine

2 comments:

KtShortcake said...

I discovered Artbox last time I was down there, it's wonderful! I felt like it was a shop designed just for me!!!! While I was in there there were two Japanese girls buying giant Hello Kitty plushies, they were almost as big as them!!! Cute though!

Karen Faulkner said...

Wow, it looks a lot like your watercolor style!
More time in the studio, that's what we all need isn't it!!!!!!