Monday, 13 April 2009

tagged... 7 things i love

I nearly forgot but I have been tagged by Karen Faulkner quite a while ago about 7 things I like.... trying hard to rack my brains and narrow it down to seven things, (husband, family and dog are foregone conclusions so I won't mention them here!!) but here goes...

1. a lie-in bed on a weekend with a cup of tea and bacon sarnie

2. crisp clear and frosty winter mornings, walking my dog, all wrapped up warm with hat, scarf and gloves

3 spending time in my studio with the radio on

4 getting my hands dirty in the garden

5 poppies

6 gravy, yes i know it isn' t very sophisticated but my sunday lunch has to swimming in the stuff

7 a rainy day (the kind where it rains all day and you know you are not even going to venture outside!), a fire, my fleece blanket and a good book....

I'm going to be lazy and not tag anyone else, hope you don't mind.... but if there are any volunteers out there consider yourself tagged and tell us all....

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Great list, thanks for playing along! ;)