Wednesday, 13 May 2009

little bird

little bird will be available soon in my etsy shop to buy as an original or print. I have to knuckle down and get the rest of my work framed and photographed (but it is sooo time-consuming and I haven't had a lot of time to do it lately!) Promise to do it soon. Has anyone any ideas for showcasing and getting opinions online? I have thought about maybe doing an online poll but would love some advice about how to do it...

Also Nottingham Craft Mafia will hopefully be featured in a magazine soon.... watch this space for info...

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I really do love all these ink drawings, and wondered if you'd take commisions?
I'm due with my fifth baby in July and I'd love a Mama and Papa bird with five babies to hang in our family bathroom. I wont need it yet...bit superstitious, just wondered if it's a possibility?

Jo Bradford said...

You really do make such wonderful illustrations! It's always apleasure to stop by and see your beautiful birdies :)
J xoxo