Wednesday, 27 May 2009

restful break??


I can't wait to do something with these pictures I took on my jollies. The amount of flowers in bloom over in Spain was fantastico, lots and lots of lovely inspiration for more work. Talking of which I have sold one of my originals on Folksy while I was away, very chuffed about that indeed. While I was away I had a complete break from my illustrations and didn't even open my sketchbook, which was actually quite refreshing. Makes me all the more excited about getting back into it. They say a break is as good as a rest, luckily I managed to have both!
Meanwhile, back in the real world, I am trying not to get too stressed about my day job, although this is proving quite difficult for one reason or another, the details of which I won't bore you with. Do you ever feel like there are sometimes when you are just really good at handling stress and other times where the slightest problem makes your head feel like its going to explode? I don't know what the magic formula is but mine just isn't quite the right mix at the mo and I keep getting the feeling sometimes life is just going too fast. Stop the ride I want to get off for a while!!!

No comments: