Tuesday, 5 May 2009

spoiled for choice


Will it be the medium textured or hot-pressed tonight I wonder?
Today at my day job it has been officially a **** day! You know those days where you just can't get caught up for love nor money and there don't seem to be enough hours in the day even though you work thru your lunch break? Well, that's been my day today. I'm not going to dwell on it though, as I have more exciting things to think about ie. ink, posh paper, comfy sofa and a couple of hours to play before I go to bed. The cold bottle of vino in the fridge is a-calling... maybe just a glass!!
Hopefully tonight while I am asleep I will grow another pair of hands, they will definitely come in useful tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Sounds like the makings of a nice relaxing evening after a stressful day.

gilflingsdesigns said...

Hi Sue!! Love your new birdhouses - beautiful!! Hope your evening was more relaxing than your day was. Yep I will be at the critique on tuesday - will be interesting!! see you then x