Thursday, 14 May 2009

where has the sun gone?



not ideal weather conditions for photographing new pictures is it? the sun has gone, upped sticks and disappeared.... hmmm..... not impressed!!
Oh, well I am going to post some of my work on Etsy this afternoon. I have a huge to-do list which includes ironing, washing, and loads of other stuff i wish the fairies would come and do for me so I can sit and draw instead!
By the way, a big thankyou to all of you who have left so many lovely positive comments about my new birdy range, i'm really encouraged by them all, thanks for taking the time to post!! xoxo

3 comments:

Bluebell said...

I love your prints, specially the latest ones. Have just blogged about you - hope you don't mind :)

Gillian said...

Hi Soozie - I'm absolutely loving your new pieces and I'll certainly give you a mention when I start up my blog again - sorry to have been away so long.
You really should get down to learning vector drawing - your work would translate very well. You should also be aware that hand-drawn work, scanned in high-res Jpeg format, can be sold on the stock sites like Dreamstime and Shutterstock. Do a search on them and you'll see what others are doing!
xx

Karen Faulkner said...

This weather pattern is crazy. Love the prints and I'm still jealous of your studio.