Friday, 12 June 2009

alone again


This is one of the first of my current bird range that I drew and its taken me for ever to actually get it posted on Etsy. But after the long wait, here it finally is.


I also have some other photos to post later of my trip to the Gardeners World Live exhibition at the Birmingham NEC. For flower-lovers this is just 'inspiration heaven', with plants and flowers of all shapes and sizes. It was amazing to see the huge marquee full to the brim with every type of plant you can imagine, so I took my camera along and snapped some of the beauty to bring home and draw. Colours, smells, shapes and sizes, what a variety. Will show you later. For now I am off to plant my purchases and water the toms!!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Now I'm super jelous! I was watching the Gardeners World Live show on TV last night and wishing I'd been there with my camera!
I'm hoping I can get to Tatton, but don't fancy it with four children and a newborn baby in tow...;0/
Look forward to seeing your pics.