Saturday, 13 June 2009

Gardeners World snaps










Here are a few of my fave pics i snapped at the Gardeners World Live show I went to on Thursday. I now wish I had taken more!! The colours were just amazing and I'm sure I will be using some of these to sample colours for new work. I have never really been drawn to foliage plants, always been more of a flower girl, but the foliage displays (like the fantastic swirly begonia leaves) were as stunning as some of the floral ones. It makes you realise that 'everything is beautiful, in its own way' ha!! Cue for a cheesy song!!

2 comments:

Sendacow said...

What beautiful pics, thanks for sharing them. I hope you had a great time at the event - we had such a good time with our own garden! (which had loads of tips about how the keyhole garden enables families in Africa to grow veg all year round) We were really pleased we won a silver award - We've put up lots of pictures from the day and of our garden - http://www.sendacow.org.uk/bbcgwlblog (Send a Cow Blog) Great blogging with you x

Sendacow said...

What beautiful pics, thanks for sharing them. I hope you had a great time at the event - we had such a good time with our own garden! (which had loads of tips about how the keyhole garden enables families in Africa to grow veg all year round) We were really pleased we won a silver award - We've put up lots of pictures from the day and of our garden - http://www.sendacow.org.uk/bbcgwlblog (Send a Cow Blog) Great blogging with you x