Saturday, 6 June 2009

our house

I have been trying to work out which of my designs are the most commercially successful and which ones people would like to buy. Bearing in mind the one I have sold on Folksy featured two birds and a house and without compromising my artistic integrity(!haha!) I decided to do another 'similar but different' design, and here it is above. Fingers crossed this one sells too!!

'Our house' features ornate bird house and birdy couple in the mood for feathering their nest. This weekend is one of the very rare occasions when I have my nest all to myself, although I am missing my man, I always think its good to have time to yourself. I have a few things planned but today I am enjoying doing some work and watching back to back episodes of Sex and The City (thank goodness for Sky Plus), which is something I never get to do.

No comments: