Thursday, 6 August 2009

more holiday windows



I know, I've got a french window thing going on!! I had this idea when we were on hols to take loads of pics of the beautiful windows and then make a bigger picture of them when I get back... haven't got round to it yet though. Too busy getting quotes for framing and finishing some illustrations... and also crying about my dog! I know, it just sneeks up on you when you are least expecting it (usually when in the house alone) and before i know where i am, i'm a blubbering wreck!! But time will make things better I know. I just have to be positive and stop beating myself up for feeling sad. Its all part of the process.

1 comment:

gilflingsdesigns said...

aww sue I hope you feel better soon, of course it is a process and you have to take all the time you need!

these photos are so beautiful and the colours are incredible - can't wait to see what you do with the inspiration!