Friday, 18 September 2009

the birds are back in town

i know, i thought i had finished them too! But whilst having a most treasured night on my own in the studio this evening and wondering what to do, I came up with an idea to recycle some of my work into cards. I have used up two pictures that I really wasn't happy with, chopped them up into pieces and have made some lovely 'original artwork' cards , which I hope to be selling with my original framed pictures in Nottingham very very soon... details to follow i promise!!

And we may have some dog news soon too, we have registered with a Border Collie Rescue place (and have our eye on a couple of their beauties) and we will be having our home check done soon. Hopefully we may be hearing the pitter patter of little paws in the very near future.

No comments: