Saturday, 19 September 2009

Sketchbook Peeks



I'm not sure whether I've told you but I'm also writing for the Nottingham Craft Mafia blog. Each month I'm doing an interview with one of my favouriste artists and having a nosey peek into their sketchbooks. I think this is fascinating, as it gives an idea of how different people work and resolve their ideas. My first one was about Jane Reiseger and you can find the post here, and my second one was about Liz Cooley, whose images you can see above, and you can find the interview here.
I hope you enjoy...
I have some more great people lined up, so keep your eyes open for more great visual treats.

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

I too am totally facinated by this. Thanks for sharing!

*Liz* said...

Thank you so much! I feel very privileged to be interviewed! x

Jenni said...

Really beautiful images and love the patterns.