Monday, 19 October 2009

getting festive



I have said goodbye to a whole load of my stock this weekend as its off to a fantastic 'pop-up' shop in West Bridgford (see here for details). This is an amazing opportunity for local designer-makers, who are getting together to rent some unused shop space. There will be a selection of amazing local talent on show and for sale, so I can't wait to see what it all looks like when it's put together. I will post some photos when I go down to check it out.
ANYWAY, I digress....
As a result of taking part in this project and it running up until Christmas, and me having no Christmas stock AT ALL, I decided I had better get my arse into gear and start designing some. This has enabled me to take a trip down 'sketchbook memory lane' (one of my favourite pastimes) and dig out a Christmas Card project I did at college. See above some reworked designs, which I am going to do in the same style as my bird illustrations to see how they turn out.

No comments: