Thursday, 7 January 2010

day at home

and i'm going to sketch, print some cards, sketch, have some lunch, sketch, listen to some music, and spend the afternoon sketching and reading and stroking my super new watercolour sketchbooks that my lovely sis bought my for christmas. i may even open them and draw something in them. I also need to have think about my business plan for 2010 and get a list together of things to do tomorrow. Ooh, and my new books to read. I promise to share them with you when i have done all my jobs. I can feel the day slipping away already, better go and get started!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

I just started reading the intro to the Creative License book...looks like it's going to be good! I started a business plan too, but it mostly just involves being a bit more focused and dropping the stuff that's not working. Happy sketching!!