Sunday, 31 January 2010

je ne regret rien....

Wow, i have just had an amazing weekend in Paris with my husband and two friends. It really was everything I expected and more, the amazing architecture, old fashioned signage, grand buildings, galleries, and or course the Tower. I wasn't brave enough to go up the tower, but we just stood and stared at the enormity of it. I didn't have any time to sketch (shame on me!!) but have taken many pictures as inspiration for future work....

ok maybe I do have one regret, it was that we weren't there for long enough. I got the feeling that even though we saw lots of the sights, we had barely scratched the surface of this beautiful city. This is a good excuse to visit again!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

I am very jealous! Hope to get back there soon. (I'm reading a good book this weekend called "Lunch in Paris" by Elizabeth Bard you might enjoy)