Wednesday, 27 January 2010

woohoo wednesday

woohoo because it's the last day of my working week and i can have a lie-in tomorrow.... I think this time of year it's really difficult to get out of bed.... or is it just me? But I have something exciting to look forward to this weekend, which i will definitely be getting out of bed for, the clue is in the photo!! The sketchbook will be coming with me so I will have plenty of things to sow you next week.

Not very happy with my perfume bottles, I tried to capture the distortions in the glass, but this was done during my lunch break yesterday and was a bit rushed..

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

I'm so glad you got me started on the Creative License book and sketching. I've been doing a little bit, ten minutes or so/one page a day. Looking forward to hearing about your weekend!