Monday, 1 February 2010

monday

and I have been back from Paris for just 24 hours!! I am really busy with a very exciting event happening in Nottingham very soon and which I should be able to tell you all about later this week. For now, I will have to keep you in suspense...

As for the sketching I have had a look thru my sketchbook at what I have done during January, and have made a little list of what I want to try in Feb, adding colour and different media and getting a bit more experimental. I just seem to have been really busy, need to re-focus and get back in the swing of sketching again and i will hopefully have some new stuff to show you later in the week...

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

What is this landmark, Sue?

sooziebee said...

it's the sacre coeur in montmartre

Karen Faulkner said...

Thought so!