Friday, 12 February 2010

new work


You would be really proud of me today, I have spent a whole day in the studio, making some new work. I recently sold a large textile piece, so have decided to make more, along the lines of the one I sold. I'm happy with how they have turned out, they are going to the framers tomorrow with the proceeds of my sale!! So there I have been all day, surrounded my wools, threads, sewing machine and ideas, it's been great.
And it's the weekend now, so even though we both feel full of cold still, we have two days off and a M&S curry for tea, what decadence!! Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Wow! They're fabulous!

Jeanette said...

These are lovely. I haven't commented in a while,but I'm reading lots. I love these, beautiful colours.

sooziebee said...

why thankyou, you lovely ladies!! I'm hoping to get them framed next week, so watch this space for the final product!!

Design Engine said...

looking good miss bee!
Love the textures and naturals colours.

Have you had a look at rebecca vincents work for inspiration on more lovely colours, landscapes and textures?
http://www.horsleyprintmakers.co.uk/rebecca_vincent.htm

x