Wednesday, 17 February 2010

things in my bedroom part 1

So what do you do when you are stuck at home, surrounded by tissues, vitamin c and echinacea? Some drawing of course, it's good for the soul and makes me feel a wee bit better!! And it is certainly good for passing the time of day when you don't much feel like doing anything else. And I'm certainly starting to love the ball-point pen, i didn't realise it was so versatile.

My dressing table (well the top of my chest of drawers) is a right clutter, the thought of drawing it all was a bit too daunting, so i decided to just do a little bit and got carried away. So here is a little glimpse into my chaos, called the bedroom, more to follow soon....

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Lovely drawing! I hope you are feeling much better. And ball-point pen? Wow!

Karen Faulkner said...

Wow you're good!! I've let a few days go by without getting to the sketchbook. It's on my list for this morning.