Sunday, 14 March 2010

more colour

i thought i was done with the birds but it seems i'm not, here is the start of a new collection, similar to my last but different due to the colour aspect.

It's Mothers Day here in the UK, something i probably won't ever be celebrating as a mother, but luckily for me i have a lovely one to celebrate it with. My parents have been to stay for the weekend, the boys insulated the loft (and remodelled my bathroom ceiling, which i won't dwell on much, but i'm not liking the big hole!!) and the girls went to town, visited Nottingham Contemporary Gallery (hmm, not really sure how I would describe that experience, each to their own, it was very 'contemporary', but not really my cuppa tea!!) and had lunch and bought perfume!! Today was lovely, a nice walk with the dog and a huge Sunday roast. I'm just settling down now with my sketchbook and pens, and doing a bit of work on 'the birds in colour!!' Perfick!!

2 comments:

birgittadesigns... said...

Love all your drawings, this one with colour is gorgeous too, hope you had a nice day with your mum xxb

Jeanette said...

I like these colours very much. x