Sunday, 21 March 2010

sunday folksy find - mollymoo




I've been doing a little bit of looking around on folksy and i found a new shop today which I haven't seen before and just had to share it with you (and it's also a refreshing change to talk about someone else's work and not mine!!) Its MollyMoo, and features a superb range of delightful greetings cards, all hand-illustrated, quirky, yet simple designs, which I just love. Have a look in the shop if you like them it's here. You can also get them with personalised messages if you want... def worth a visit.
Hope you have all had a good weekend. It's been a lovely warm day and we planted our seed potatoes, a sure sign that spring is in the air. It's been lovely to feel the sunshine again, without a wind chill factor. I just hope it continues as i'll be away in my caravan soon!! I've had a few days off studio work, haven't even really thought about it much, it's been nice to just do other things.

1 comment:

evolllove said...

i like the first one :)