Tuesday, 27 April 2010

blog hol

i'm having a break from blogging for a month or so to gather my thoughts and decide what i'm doing with 'sooziebee', blogging and my artwork, short and long term. I think I have ground to a bit of a halt lately, so rather than feel the pressure of having to do things I'm having a bit of time off from the non-essentials and just going to have some time to think and find my feet again. I've been thinking about lots of different options, probably thinking and over-analysing a bit too much, so when i have come to my conclusions i'll fill you all in on the details. i'll be back soon. promise!!

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Breaks are good. See you again soon!

witchmountain said...

Good luck gathering your thoughts. Combining creativity/business/everyday life and all the rest is very exhausting. Be kind to yourself and hope you're back to blogging and making art very soon xxx