Saturday, 3 April 2010

hellooo!!


i'm back!! just had a lovely week away in our caravan up in Cumbria aka The Lake District. We had sun, snow, rain, wind and sleet but that didn't stop us from enjoying it. We managed to get out for a walk every day, all togged up in our winter coats, and our dog Mac absolutely loved it. I have one confession to make though, I took all of my art stuff and didn't get it out once. I think I was just ready for some 'us' time, playing scrabble, reading books, eating and sleeping. I have lots of new ideas and the whole Easter weekend to play, but I don't think my heart is really in it at the moment, so maybe I will just go and do some gardening or read a book instead, and wait for when the time is right!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Wow that does look wintry!