Monday, 12 April 2010

New discovery - Rhea Clements





I just wanted to share with you a new designer I have recently come across. her name is Rhea Clements and she is a Knitwear Graduate from my very own Nottingham. She makes gorgeous knitwear and colourful jewellery.

I asked her to tell me a little about herself and this is what she had to say...

'My designs are based on ease of use and convenience to the wearer as well as comfortable and fashionable. Currently I have two lines of accessories, jewellery and scarves. My jewellery is based on colour, fun and making a statement. They are created with random mixes of buttons so each piece is unique. My scarf designs focus on functionality, using various fastening techniques integrated into the designs. This allows the wearer to adjust the size and how it is worn. They are created using hand tooling techniques on a knitting machine'.

If you want to have a look at more of Rhea's beautiful work then you can visit her shops here and here.

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

What fun jewelry pieces! Thanks for sharing.

Ewa Mikołajczyk said...

So beautiful:) I love thouse colours:D