Thursday, 15 April 2010

Tea Towel Feature





Whilst looking aournd on Folksy to see what kind of tea-towels they had for sale I came across the gorgeous shop, Mengsel, where the gorgeous coffee percolator design is from. You can check out the Mengsel blog here and also the many shops where you can purchase the fab selection of screenprinted goodies can be found via the blog.
Whilst i was admiring the gorgeous designs I also found a site called todryfor.com which is a site dedicated to teatowel. I do like an original tea towel or two, even though I have been known to use them for decoration around the kitchen rather than for drying dishes!!
Anyhoo, here are some of my fave designs from the website. If you go to the website you can find out who designed them and how you can buy them.

1 comment:

craftyjemima said...

Actually laughed out loud at the Sleep in the Kitchen one. I'll so be saying that to BF next time he hints!

Nerys x