Saturday, 8 May 2010

landscape inspiration


This was the view from the top of Skiddaw which Steve and I climbed last week. Amazing landscapes and colours which I will be using in my new work. Watch this space, I'm hoping to make a start with some initial research and experimentation later on this afternoon. It's raining here so not very conducive to gardening and other outdoor stuff. I have spent the morning cleaning my very dirty house, throwing loads of junk away and also making a Jamie Oliver Chicken and Leek Pie. I just hope the pastry behaves itself and doesn't crumble!!

I'm still on Cloud Nine aftr my phonecall last night offering me a place on the Creative Notts Scheme, it has really given me the boost I needed so I'm really looking forward to getting back in the studio, it has been too long!!

1 comment:

gillianleesmith said...

congratulations sue - that is brilliant news especially after our last conversation! what a fantastic view and looking forward to seeing your new work