Friday, 7 May 2010

three cheers for me...

hip hip hooray... hip hip hooray... hip hip hooray!! Creative hiatus and blog holiday are officially over from today!! (ha that kind-of rhymes!!)

I'm back from a family holiday in The Lake District which was amazing, good weather, fab cottage and as always great company (the photo above was the view from our cottage).... AND I have some news too..... I got a place on the Creative Nottinghamshire Scheme today (you know the one I applied to a while ago and was getting all worried about the interview!!) I heard this evening so am having a celebratory glass of wine and getting all excited about being part of a great mentorship programme and taking my business to the next level.

This is just what I needed, having been feeling quite low lately about all things 'creative' and wondering where it was all going. I now know that I have something to concentrate on for the rest of the year, working with a fab group of people and learning more about the industry and how to take things forward. I will keep you posted. Am raring to get on with some new work (as I have sold a couple more of my textiles landscapes so I need to replenish my stocks and get myself out there!!)

Lots of smiles... have a good weekend x

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Cheers! :)

Jeanette said...

Good to see you back, and so cheery too. Looking forward to hearing more about your new venture.x