Friday, 18 June 2010

busy busy busy



this has been such a busy week I feel as though I'm in a complete spin!! I've had work, and then yesterday was spent at Gardeners World Live at the NEC in Birmingham (pics above, didn't take as many as I thought I would as I wasn't feeling tip-top at all and kept having to go and drink tea in the sunshine!!). But it was great to spend a day with my mam and my auntie and we spent a fair bit of cash and bought lots of lovely plants!! Today, to round off a hectic week, has been my second Notts Creative Day, which I have REALLY enjoyed, no scary presentations or talks, just a lovely relaxed day, sharing info, getting to know each other and finding out a bit about photographing our products. I'll share more later, it's time for some tea and serious down-time!! Have a good weekend!!

No comments: