Wednesday, 9 June 2010

inspirational book review

I just wanted to share with you a book I am reading for the second time, it's the one above by good old Dragon, Duncan Bannantyne. It's packed with inspirational info for entrepreneurs, and includes case studies by oter business folk. The purpose of this book is to 'blow to pieces' the reasons we come up with why we can't do something, and makes you think you possibly can. It's realistic, simply written and very easy to read, taking you through DB's own history of how he built his empire, how you can realise your dreams, be happy working for yourself, practical aspects of business such as how to raise finance. I'm reading it for the second time, as I said, and am really inspired by it. I'm still thinking of the reasons why I can't do it, but hope this book will help persuade me of the possibilities open to me, and how I can perhaps change parts of my life for the better. I'm getting tired of working hard for someone else (in fact we both are), letting them profit from my hard toil, so if you are feeling like this too.... have a read!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

I love the title!