Friday, 16 July 2010

new landscapes at last



At last I have had some time in the studio to make some new work!! The scenery is changing around here as 'summer' passes, and everything seems to be changing from green to gold as the crops ripen and I'm trying to capture this in my work. I spent most of yesterday playing around with some new textile pieces and was quie pleased with the outcome, although I do feel as though I'm going over a lot of old ideas and feel I need a newer direction and want to try something new. I may have to have a think over the next few weeks and come up with a new project or challenge for myself for the summer.
This afternoon I have a one-to-one mentoring session with the lady who is running my Notts Creative course, and I'm really looking forward to it, although I'm having a few feelings of trepidation as I've never done anything like this before so I don't really know what to expect.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love how you have created motion in your art. You are very talented.

http://kathleenjackson.blogspot.com/