Monday, 9 August 2010

more ideas




blimey, a few days ago I was wondering whether I would come up with any new ideas for my kitchen work, and as the days are passing i'm finding it hard to get all my ideas down. i'm exploring a 'vintage' kitchen theme and have been doing some preliminary research in my sketchbook this morning. I'm very conscious of the time factor now, as this is my last day off from work until the end of August as I'm covering holidays and am busy every weekend so today is the last full day I can spend on my work until September. I'll probably do the odd evening but I'm feeling slightly panicked that if I get accepted into the Christmas Fair i've applied for I won't have anything to sell. I need to spend the rest of the day OFF the internet and get some new prints designed, my screen designs finalised and then make tea and have an early night!! Ok, I'm going... switching computer off.... bye for now.....

3 comments:

craftyjemima said...

I love it when I get a creative spurt. When the ideas in my head sort themselves out and I get everything down on paper. Looking forward to seeing what become of your designs.

Nerys x

averilpam said...

I love your drawings, I'm also looking forward to seeing what you do with them :)

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

I am loving these images the simplicity of the lines are really effective. Good luck gettingall your work done.