Monday, 6 September 2010

au revoir

lack of new work to show you, but a relevant picture all the same, this one above 'love is in the air' will be winging its way off to a new home tomorrow as I've had a second decent sized sale on folksy this week. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how my work sells, but I'm not complaining, it's a great buzz when someone buys your work. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that these things happen in threes and I maybag another sale soon!!

Also, not much else to report, my first day back at work was quite uneventful, and I managed a quick run at lunchtime. I'm still writing my to-do list for September, but I feel I need to stop soon as it's now onto the second page, and it's becoming a bit too long for my liking... too many jobs will result in me trying to do them all on Thursday and not getting any new work done. And I have LOTS of new ideas that I can't wait to try!!

No comments: