Wednesday, 22 September 2010

pinks

Here's another nifty photoshop colour selection to feast your eyes upon!! Okay, well it's not that exciting but it's all I have to offer you this week I'm afraid. This one is from another picure I took at Harrogate last week.
I CAN'T WAIT to get some new work started at the mo and am finding my lack of creative time very frustrating, but what's a girl to do, life takes over sometimes, and, whilst I'm not complaining as I've been able to spend some much needed time with my family and friends, I do miss my two days a week in my studio. It seems that my plans of three days work and two days studio time hasn't really happened very much this year, so I'm making a promise to myself that October is dedicated to making sure I do get those two precious studio days every week and I get more time to be creative. I have a thousand new ideas for some work for the Rufford Christmas Fair I'm taking part in this year. I migh even get round to screen printing some tea towels... you never know!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Love these shades of pink! Energizing.