Saturday, 23 October 2010

more new things...

this is another of the canvasses going for sale in the 'Partridge in a Pear Tree' Christmas Exhibition at Rufford. It's one of the new things in my life this week (the other one being a lot bigger and leaving a bit bigger hole in the finances.... a car!!) It's been a long time coming but I've finally taken the leap and bought myself a newer car, so this weekend not a lot of work will be done, just a bit of driving round enjoying the autumn sunshine!!

Let's just keep all fingers crossed that I'll be selling well this Christmas, so I can put some pennies back in the bank.... new MAJOR project in the pipeline for 2011.... needing lots of pennies!! Will tell you more soon when we have finalised a few more details!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Happy Driving :)