Thursday, 21 October 2010

new new new

well hello again... you might be pleased to hear that I actually set foot in my studio today, picked up a pen and did some drawing!! It was only for a couple of hours but I really enjoyed it. Next week I have two whole days in which to repeat this exercise and I can't wait!! Today I was working with some frames which hold the picture within them, you can open and close it like a book, and even put 3D objects in it if you want to. The frames form the basis of a recent application for an exhibition which I applied for as part of a collaborative group (more news on this soon, but it's very exciting....

As for other things, has anyone else noticed how blinking cold it has become? I was freezing today, never quite warmed up, need to get a heater in the studio, or maybe do 20 star-jumps every 30 mins to keep myself warm (as has been suggested by my sister!!) Hmmm, think I'll go in search of thicker socks, jumper and gloves if needs be!! Or just migrate to the house!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Looks great! Oh, for more time to create...