Monday, 18 October 2010

painting birds

hmm, i'm not sure about this one, it's an acrylic painting of 'falling' which i did last week, i'm thinking that perhaps the black and white version of these canvasses are better.

I can't believe how this year is flying by, once again it is getting closer to Christmas and I haven't booked a single Christmas fair. I really do need to get a bit more organised for next year and at least do a couple. I don't know but I'm not sure if the Fair thing is for me, but I do need to get my work in front of a bigger audience. Folksy has gone a bit quiet, but then again I can't expect miracles as it's ages since I have put anything new in my shop.

Roll on Thursday when I will finally get my butt into gear and get my exhibiton stock list together, ready for delivery to Rufford Gallery at the beginning of November and I might even get some new work made, keep your fingers crossed I have no more car nightmares!!!

1 comment:

julielea said...

Love your drawings and photos. Nice to come across your blog :)
Julie